View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 10:52 AM   #1
tartisst
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Hi! I am a New Member from Texas!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is Tia and I live in Pearland, TX which is about 15 minutes south of the Houston, TX Medical Center. I come to the board with a heavy heart. One of my beloved Yorkies, Coty, ran away from home about 8 weeks ago while I was out of town. He was spotted in an adjacent subdivision and we believe that he was picked up based on discussions with 5 or 6 people in the Silvercreek neighborhood. He was seen with a young girl near the pool and then we were told that 2 teenagers saw him at the pool area, gave him water and they said he was limping. Despite posting a reward for $1,000 (albeit 6 weeks after he was lost), we have still not had our beautiful boy returned. We believe whomever picked him up took him out of the community.

I have another Yorkie-Poo mix, Tyson, who is now 14 years old and very spry, so that is a consolation. But it still feels like a member of the family is gone. I am a very busy stay-at-home mom with a 4 yr. old son and a 5 month old son, but am struggling to accept the fact that Coty may never be returned.

I have contacted a breeder in Huntsville and she has a little male Yorkie waiting for me to pick up around August 15th. I am still in faith that Coty will be returned to us, but I need encouragement in moving on.

Any suggestions? Sorry to begin our "relationship" on such a down note, because I LOVE YORKIES. I grew up with them and even had one in my wedding, but my heart is just broken over the fact that Coty is not with us where he belongs.

I look forward to chatting with you new friends.
tartisst is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!