View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 10:44 AM   #13
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy Princess View Post
OMG - is that a cute bag - I am getting one of Cindy's but would also need a bigger one as well. Thanks so much for posting this - that pink/black bag is really cute and love that she will embroider it as well. May I ask what your cost was for the bigger bag?
The one I posted the link to is actually pink and BROWN...just to make sure you're not disappointed if you go with that one (if you'd be expecting black) !!

She didn't charge me much more for the oversized bag - $42.95 , BUT...the she did have to charge me quite a bit for shipping because of the big ol' box she had to send it in (which is considered oversized by the USPS) - $20.00 , so my total was hefty because of the shipping! I would definitely order from her again though, as it's not her fault the USPS charges so dang much! The bag she made me was (according to her listing...I didn't measure it when it got to my house, although I think she may have even made it bigger than what her listing reads) "app. 19.5" across top, app. 15" high bottom to be app. 5" deep. Straps app. 26" long from end to end". Her normal bag measures 16.5" across, 13.5" high, and 4.5" x 12" bottom, and although the oversized didn't seem like it would be that much bigger, it is really a nice size. And the bag and the embroidery are really top quality! I also requested she put some sort of "closure" on it because I didn't want Sukoshi's stuff falling out in the overhead bins on the plane, and she offered me a few options (a flap, a snap, or ribbon ties), and I went with the ribbon ties. So...she put 4 or 5 matching pink ribbons along the top of the bag, so I can just tie those to keep everything enclosed. I went with that b/c I can make the bag as fat as I want without having to worry the snaps or flaps won't close. Oh, and I was completely up-front with her about it being for a DOG, and she found that completely normal !!!! I love it when people confirm that I'm not CRAZY .
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!