View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 07:29 AM   #2
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Tongue more feedback needed

Also, I would like to know if the popularity of the satin sleepwear is mainly due to the famous prints chosen or because of the type of material being used that is so great on our furbabies coats. I asked because I only have a VERY LIMITED SUPPLY on the new fall collection so once they have been sold out I won't be offering these prints again.

I would love to carry the satin sleepwear all year round but need your feedback/comments on whether I should proceed with buying non-licensed prints. I love all the fabrics but would like to limit to only a few. So please let me know whether I should go and buy more materials to make satin sleepwear as well let me know which prints you think I should buy. Here are some of the prints I fell in love with. There are more but just didn't get around to taking pictures of them all as I was in a bit of a hurry. Please note that the blue zebra print also comes in pink and it would look so cool to have matching sleepwear for those who have furboys and furgirls.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg satin - aquamarine paisley.jpg (142.8 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg satin - lavander paisley.jpg (145.4 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg satin - purple moon and stars.jpg (100.7 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg satin - pink stars.jpg (101.5 KB, 45 views)
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!