View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 07:26 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Default Satin PJ's and nightshirt sleepwear for boys?????

I am so sorry that the satin sleepwear fall collection catered to only furgirls as I thought the prints were to feminine to use on boys . . . .Please know that I do try to always think of our furboys when making decisions as far as coming out with new lines but there just wasn't any that I thought are boyish enough . . . however, my recent trip to the fabric store was interesting as I did find a couple of prints that would be perfect for our stud muffins. Of course, I need feedback to know if there is even a demand for it as so far only a handlfule of valued customers have asked. I also took the liberty of taking pictures of a couple of fabrics so you can provide better comments and feedback.

I was kinda being discreet when I took the pictures so they are not as great but I think they are clear enough to provide good feedback. The first one is a wonderful light blue zebra print and the second fabric is actually a wonderful sea green color that says sleepy nap time. I know the second fabrics has a bit of lavander color but hey, we sure do have a lot of metro sexual furboy dressers here . Please also let me know if there are any of the new satin sleepwear fall collection that you think would work well for boys as I might still have enough leftover fabrics to have them made.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg satin - blue zebra.jpg (104.9 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg satin - sea green nap time.jpg (81.4 KB, 80 views)
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!