View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 03:39 AM   #6
Ichabob
YT 500 Club Member

They calls us first too, before they come out,

I will tell you this story, My husband went to my mom's house, she wasn't home open the door set the alarm off, the alarm people call he gave them our password instead of hers, 2 mins latter their were police cars in her driveway,
the in meantime the alarm people had call me told me someone had set the alarm off, I tried to explain it was my husband but they wouldn't listen, anyway I had to drive 40 miles to her house to see the police, when I got their they had my husband in the back seat of the squad car. when I got their I had to tell them all the information on my mon, her name, her pass word and also where she was born, they ran both my husband tag plates and mine becuae we live in a different county and had different last names, but my madien name is middle name on my driving license, so that help, all this time I am trying to reach my mom on her cell phone of course she didn't answer it, anyway after 1hr they finally let us go,

I told the police I appreciate that they went though the extremes that they did because my mom is 80 yrs old, and lives alone and will not move unless she has too.

Oh and the last police to drive up after all this was the cop that helps me out during the mardi gras parades , he wanted too know why I didn't give his name to them, never even thought about him, I think his feeling were hurt.
Ichabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!