View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 07:46 PM   #15
laurenr
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyeve View Post
Today, after my pottery class, I picked up all of the pads and replaced them. I sprayed the kitchen, hall living room and bathroom wherever they go with Lysol,
until this huge can was empty. Then I bathed them. Now I'm disinfecting the bathtub and sink where they were bathed. It was the little one's first bath!

I took al of their toys - I'll deal with them tomorrow, as well as their beds and my blanket.

Shoved the pills down their throats, and that's all I can do right now.

Oh - I also went to a 99 cent store and bought enough tablecloths (for under her ex-pen) for 10 days and towels for Gracie Leigh to sleep on. The whole thing cost me about $16.00. It's easier to just throw them out than disinfect them.

I'm going to look for a safe disinfectant tomorrow.

They're knocked out from watching me and from their baths.
Judy Hon, I would think you must also be totally knocked out by now as well. I think your idea of the cheapie linen is just brilliant! You've certainly being ascrubbin' and asprayin' enough. I'm so glad you had that pottery class - what a great destresser that is.

How is Gracie now? does she still have the energy for puppy zoomies? Poor little girl, horrible parasite to attack such a teeny Yorkie Morsel.
Hope you ALL have a great sleep tonight.
Lauren
Edit: I forgot one more thing that I read - it's a good idea to pour boiling water over their feeding/water bowls. This is especially important for their drinking water, which tends to sit for a few hours at a time.

Last edited by laurenr; 10-09-2007 at 07:49 PM.
laurenr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!