View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 03:10 PM   #2
rontiss1
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default addendum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rontiss1 View Post
Hi to everyone,
I just changed vets because I didnt like the attitude of the personnel where I originally was taking boobah.
Boobah had an original spading date of 10/5 however because of complications, they wouldnt take her until 11/17...Boobah is going through the estrus process and every male dog starts barking like crazy when they even see her. Also she is in the midst of her period.
I just took to her to this new vet nearby, and the lovely receptionist took blood tests and told me I could bring her in this Friday morning for surgery!!
The surgery will cost 140.00, I just got to know the followup care I have to give her when she gets home. I love this dog so much I cant express how I feel. She jumps into my lap, she jumps onto the bed at night to sleep and puts her paw over one of my arms. Yorkies are the breed for me!
Oh, and also, I just wanted to mention that when I originally got boobah from the breeder, she weighed 3 lbs, 4 oz. But when she got weighed 2 days ago she weighed 7lbs 5 oz! Baby girl has a healthy appetite!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!