View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 10:13 AM   #13
laurenr
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyeve View Post
Max is also being medicated, just in case and they're both on Science Diet S/D
or chicken and rice. I read about the bleach, but I can't use it on the rugs or couch, unless I want an all white house.

One of those aerticles mentioned Lysol, whicdh is why I thought of the spray.

The hand disinfectant does sound like a good idea.

Thanks!
Judy,
I just thought of something I saw advertised on TV recently. I think it is called Clorox disinfecting spray, and it is safe to even use around babies. In the commercial, you see them spraying high-chair trays, and many other surfaces. I notice in the picture you posted of Gracie, that you have a hard surface floor. You could safely spray that with this product.

How is she doing today? How is her appetite? Has it been affected at all? I just wish I could reach through this screen and make it all better for the three of you. Just remember, my Spanky came through it just fine, she is now 12 years old, and has not had a recurrence in years. Also, you should know, that when she had Giardia, she did not transmit it to my other Yorkie then, Tigger (MHDSRIP).
Hugs to you all; hope today is better than yesterday, and tomorrow is better still.
Lauren
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!