View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 09:23 AM   #6
SevenGirl
Bella-My Georgia Girl
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickNMaL View Post
Making the switch from Innova Puppy kibble to Canidea All Life Stages Chicken & Rice kibble. The pet store where I purchased it only had the Chicken & RIce or the Lamb & Rice... not the general All Life Stages that has both ingredients. Does this make a difference in the quality of the food?

Also, I was shocked by the price! It is about 1/2 the price of the Innova.... why so much cheaper?

For those that feed this food... do you go by the guidelines on the back? It seems like a very little bit to feed... For Mickey's weight and age group (Mickey is 9 Mos & weighs 12 lbs) it reccommends 3/4 cup... Is this per day or per feeding? I feed Mickey twice a day. If it is per day like I think it is a very small amount and know that he will still be hungry and looking for food after.

For his breakfast today I mixed it in with his Innova Kibble and he gobbled all of his food right up! I guess he like it.
Bella is on the lamb and rice and loves it. I go by the guidelines on backk and she is feed 3 times a day (15 weeks) and I just divide up the daily serving (the guidelines are daily--at least that is what they told me at the store). Sometimes she finishes it, other times she doesn't.
SevenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!