Thread: new here!
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 04:20 AM   #1
hersheykiss
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default new here!

hi everyone!

i've actually been reading and surfing around this forum since april of this year! i never actually had time to post, but i would just like to say that this site has helped me out tremendously and has answered MANY of my questions!

Well, my little Hershey is 5 months and three days old now, and something tragic happened....

he went to the groomers for the first time just two days ago and I was going through some parting issues. He is my first puppy and so they asked me if i just wanted a normal puppy cut, and i'm like Sure. Anyway, the groomer came out and took him from me and went to the back. I was kind of in shock like it happened so quickly! before leaving the parking lot i had my boyfriend go back in and ask about "what if he gets hungry" then on the five minute drive back to my house I had him call and ask if they needed us to bring his haltar or whatever! i was just freaked out and sad to leave him! is that strange....?? ha.

well the main point to this whole story is that when we went to pick him up a few hours later, he came running out and ALL OF HIS HAIR WAS CUT OFF!!! i was in such shock! he had a bow in his hair, but all of his puppy black hair on his body was gone and what was left is his new hair color which is silver!!! i am STILL in shock right now, i can't believe i let them cut it SO SHORT!!!! i keep telling myself and everyone that it will grow back, but it's just not the same =(. he's not my little matted fluff ball anymore!!!

sigh. i miss his "awkward" puppy stage where he was in between, ya know? his black hair was growing out, and silver was coming in underneath; his head looked like it was balding (well that was already occurring at like three months old haha!) because his hair color was changing....

oh goodness, and now he's humping like crazy and i freaked out because his little wee wee came out and i had never seen it!!! ahhh, the funny things. but i did get scared because the tip had not gone in fully, but AMAZINGLY i found a thread on HERE about it and now i'm not so worried and am going to try a remedy to maybe get "the lipstick" to go back in its place fully!

haha, ok well this is long enough for my FIRST post, eh? everyone have a wonderful day! and i just LOVE my little baby... i just MISS HIS coat/hair from before going to the groomers!! ahhh, i'll never forgive myself...

until later folks!
nh
hersheykiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!