View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 12:10 PM   #1
bpaske
Senior Yorkie Talker

Sad My Yorkie, is really a Dorkie.

Last week I emailed my breeder with a pic of Trigger. I expressed my concern that he was NOT even remotely starting to look full bred yorkie, as I thought & was told he would. I also sent pics of other 4month old yorkies, to explain that is what I expected, and he looks NOTHING like anything I have ever seen. She originally told me that there was no other dogs that could have gotten to her female. Well after more inspection I was told today taht she found out that her neighbors dachsund is NOT fixed like she thought. He is the only dog around, so it's reasonable to deduce that HE is Triggers daddy. She is very apologetic, and she is offering my $$ back, and a puppy from her mother's up-coming litter. HEr mother's dog was bred at the vet's office, and is 100% house kept, and such.

I know the whole thing was an accident, she really didnt want to breed her female at all during that heat. So, I am not too mad. She is trying to accomidate me, and I appreciate that. I don't have any intenition of giving Trigger back, I just wanted her to know what was going on & the dog she sold me was clearly NOT 100% yorkie.

I'm actually glad to know what he is, and that is a Dorkie. Now that I have looked at pics, I can see the weenie in him. In the end, I am not going to take the $$ back, as long as I chose to take one of her moms puppies. I won't do both. That'd be taking advantage. Also, I know taht her mom sells her pups for much more than her, becasue she breeds better dogs.

I feel sooooo silly, but it was my 1st time buying & I fell in love with him. Heck, I am still in love with him & wouldn't change it. It all works out in the end.
bpaske is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!