View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 04:46 AM   #45
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

im new at the budgeting and saving money, i found www.frugalvillage.com there are coupon trains, list of free samples to sign up for all the time, great tips and recipes for saving money and more. i havent mastererd budgeting and actually saving. i usually plan my meals, the make a list and check my coupons then go to the store, if i stick with it i save lots, and can get out of the store for under $60.00 a week for 3. right now im working on filling up and everything so when the new baby gets here i dont have to leave for a month or mo at least and im working on double batching my meals so i have plenty of meals in the freezer already made.

i rarely buy paper towels anymore, i might buy a, .55 pack every two weeks. i cut up old shirt and stuff and use that for clean, drying, dusting, etc...i think that helps me save money.

i add water to my laundry detergent when i get about half way down, i only use about half a cap full anyways with each load.

the bills that charge you i mail them checks in the mail early, example i have a credit card that if i pay online or over the phone they charge 7-11 bucks but if i mail it there is no fee, electricity charges 4.00 so when i can i mail that.

i have never been able to get free checks with my bank so i buy them at walmart.com for 5.00 plus shipping

im a stay at home mom, and since there is no reason to really go anywhere i can make it in my suv for about $20-30 weeks.

im gonna try breast feeding this second kid..so that will save money..im trying to potty train the first..that will save money..i do my own dog vaccines...saves money (except rabies)...i feed the dogs purina..still good food and i can get a 10lb bg for 10.00 and it lasts over a month...i download preschool worksheets for my toddler and for socialization he goes to the old babysitters or the play room for a few hours...

thats all i can think of right now..ill be back..lol
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!