View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 04:55 PM   #4
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnatalie View Post
i wish i could feed mine raw, i know it's probably 1000x healthier than what she eats now. she starves herself unless we give her whiskas canned wet food, and it HAS to be already cut up in the can lol she's nuts i know

oh yeah and she only eats it if its beef or chicken lol
Cats are super picky! It took me a long time to get my older cat to eat raw. She was eating dry food and one day i tried to give her some raw and she of course wouldn't touch it. Well I switched her to canned food because of her allergies which she ate fine. I then really slowly started adding raw to it. Just a little mixed in a first and then more and more and eventually she ate the raw all by itself. My younger cat was fed raw at her breeder's before I got her so she was already used to eating it. Now she will eat anything though..seriously..she is such a piggy! She eats her canned food, tries to eat my older cats canned food, then goes and tries to eat my roommate's cat's dry food.. and my parents' yorkie is staying with me and eats dry food and she was eating that!
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!