View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 12:58 PM   #11
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie's Mom View Post
No, not the electric chair , but I posted last week or so about my nearly two-year old boy who seems to be peeing a lot and keeps missing the piddle pad (peeing on the blue border). Well, this past week or so, he seems to be just losing it -- peeing off the pad or in a different area of the house or, tonight, ON A CHAIR. He was up on the chair (which I allow, it's an old chair and he likes to play on it) and right in front of me he squated and peed. Well, all heck broke loose, and I scolded him very seriously. Not too much later I found that he had peed again on the edge of a pee pad and the pee had run under the pad. There was also aother wet pee spot more on the pad. Some of you suggested I try him with a litter training tray with a pad in it, but so far he refuses to use it (barked at it the first night and when I left it in his pen with him while I was away for about five hours, he held his pee the entire time until I came home and took him out of the pen, rather than climb into the tray!)

What does this behavior sound like to you all? Should I consult his vet? I feel like a mother with a human toddler who has become a little monster! Please, I just really need some help!!!! I am on the verge of tears ...
Peeing on the edge of the bad. it seems to me he knows where to go but maybe dont hit the center of the pad. I would still tell him hes a good boy just for getting close to the pad. maybe he feels your not happy about it and then stars to go else where. What I had to do with my male is I set a small plastic trash can on the corner inside pad and he lifts his leg there. it has realy helped him to keep from peeing else where, and he really dosent pee on the trash can but uses it to lift his leg there and it goes right on the pad. IDK but it works for us.

There has been times last year that he had peed else where and here are some of the reasons why
He peed on my chair once , we had comapany and as soon as they left he walked over to where this man had sit and marked it.
When he was having trouble peeing because ofkidney stones he started peeing in front of me, The vet said this was his way of telling me something was wrong.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!