Thread: "Lost" yorkies
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 11:18 AM   #3
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agosto View Post
In the last week, two yorkies have disappeared from my neighbourhood. For me, there's no doubt they've been stolen. One might get lost, but two in a week? That simply doesn't make sense. I'm so sad, and furious that someone might steal little dogs, presumably to breedthem, given the price the puppies go for.

I'm also furious with the owners. In one case, he was wlaking the dog without a leash, with is simpy dangerous. Even if it's not stolen, he can get frightened and run tyo a car or something like that. In other case, the owned tied the dog to a lampost while she was buying in the supermarket. I mean, I'm sure they're going through hell, but they should have protected their babies better, shouldn't they?
Do people not think? Tied the dog to a post while they went into a store? And they actually expected it to still be there when they came out? Maybe the person who took it was trying to save it from it's irresponsible owner! I'm not condoning taking it either, but leaving it out there was just plain dumb!
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!