View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 08:08 PM   #1
Archie's Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Embarassed Piddle pad missage continued ... now the chair!

No, not the electric chair , but I posted last week or so about my nearly two-year old boy who seems to be peeing a lot and keeps missing the piddle pad (peeing on the blue border). Well, this past week or so, he seems to be just losing it -- peeing off the pad or in a different area of the house or, tonight, ON A CHAIR. He was up on the chair (which I allow, it's an old chair and he likes to play on it) and right in front of me he squated and peed. Well, all heck broke loose, and I scolded him very seriously. Not too much later I found that he had peed again on the edge of a pee pad and the pee had run under the pad. There was also aother wet pee spot more on the pad. Some of you suggested I try him with a litter training tray with a pad in it, but so far he refuses to use it (barked at it the first night and when I left it in his pen with him while I was away for about five hours, he held his pee the entire time until I came home and took him out of the pen, rather than climb into the tray!)

What does this behavior sound like to you all? Should I consult his vet? I feel like a mother with a human toddler who has become a little monster! Please, I just really need some help!!!! I am on the verge of tears ...

Last edited by Archie's Mom; 10-06-2007 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Added info
Archie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!