View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 03:17 PM   #14
SevenGirl
Bella-My Georgia Girl
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe mint View Post
my dh is better at using it than i am and he has fat fingers. i think you just have to take time to get used to it being a touch screen...it is kinda sensitive but it has this "smart" feature that helps you predict what you are typing so you have less errors.

i like the weather feature too. and love the notes feature...i use it all the time. the camera and photo's feature is very nice. the ipod is GREAT. and i love that the internet is just like on a computer. i use it all the time to chat on YT
The notes feature is great, but I have to agree that the internet is amazing. I love that it is justy like it is on a computer. My husband's blackberry doesn't look the same as the computer does. I sit in the carpool line and follow the threads on YT. Very cool.

I think you are right---it just depends on how much you use the keyboard. I have gotten a lot better on it the more I use it. The smart feature helps (tries to figure out what word you are trying to type). The price has dropped--that's when I got it.
SevenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!