View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 12:02 PM   #12
crb
Luvin' 6 Yorkies
Donating Member

Default Might and Max do this

I have 5 furbabies...they are Miko 6, Might will be 6 on the 16th, Prissie 5, Kylie 4 and Max will be 1 next Tuesday. Our next door neighbors have a Doberman and 2 Bostons, there is a chain link fence separating our yards. When we go outside, my babies and the neighbors dogs will run back and forth along the fence and bark at each other, every now and then Max and Might will jump on one of my other babies and snap at them while they are running back and forth because they are just excited, they've never hurt any of them. Also, when I get home and let my babies out, Max is so excited that I'm home while he is jumping up and down barking and excited a couple of times he has gotten my hand in his mouth. Sometimes I have to let him calm down a little before I can reach down and pick him up.

If you take a look at the video entitled "Out in the Backyard" on Miko's dogster page, at the very beginnig of the video, Might, the little white one, is jumping at him and snapping at him, Miko just ingnores him. This is a daily occurence. But they have never "attacked" each other where I would have to separate them or broken the skin.

Oh and Might has always done this since the day we got him, he was 2 1/2 yrs. old.
crb is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!