View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 06:59 AM   #12
yorkiecrazy
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fufufashions View Post
So the Millie Bush Park is out now? We were planning to go there. The Pet Fest is going to be packed and the parking is awful there. It is also hard to find people once you get inside. don't get me wrong, it's a great place to go and visit but not conducive to large groups that want to meet up and there is no place for the dogs to run around freely. Just a thought.
We were really hoping to meet at the MBP so that it would have a nice place for all the furbabies to run around safely. OTS has no fenced in area that i am aware of and the cars are everywhere so it wouldn't be safe for the kidz to be off leash anywhere.
I hope everyone that was going to meet on the 13th at MBP will weigh in and let everyone else know what their thoughts are!
We would LOVE to go to the MBP if that is still on...
Oh, Linda, you are soooo right. OTS is not at all a good place for furbaby meetups.

In asking about the MBP meetup and the meetup time (which is still not set), it appeared there were only two other respondents and we were all also wanting to go the pet fest at OTS. I only jokingly put them together for what seemed to be a very small meetup. So sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

We still would very much like to have the meetup at MBP. Please, if others are also interested in attending the YT meetup at the Millie Bush Bark Park on the west side of Houston on Saturday, October 13th, then please let yourself be known by a short reply.

We do so hope for a large furbaby turnout at the MBP.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!