View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 04:34 AM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Confused Let the puppy IN ALREADY!!!!!!!

one of my neighbors has a new puppy and it has been outside screaming all morning!! i have been up for 30 minutes and it has been screaming since i got up. my dogs were going NUTS this morning, i imagine this is why. seriously...besides the fact that people are trying to sleep...it is on a saturday morning for pete's sake...but that poooor puppy!! can you not hear him screaming? let him in already! i hate when people do that! how mean!! I want to walk over there and ask them why they feel it is ok to leave their puppy outside by himself.. screaming like that. if you are trying to potty train, you might want to be out there with the puppy. i think if he is screaming for as long as he has been screaming, maybe you need to be there to watch him.

besides...

we live in a subdivision where you can spit on your neighbors house when you look out your window. we are all very close together. i get upset if my dogs go out barking at someone or something outside. i immediately bring them in...for consideration of my neighbors. if they want to continue barking once they are in, that is one thing...but i try not to disturb my neighbors. i can't imagine leaving a screaming puppy outside.

sorry for my rant...i am a bit moody the last few days
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!