View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 11:22 AM   #14
luv_my_yorkies
Love at first bark
Donating Member

OK, so because I am among friends, I will tell you my story. haha! Tino has "Molly" we bought him at Babie'r'us. She is a stuffed animal doggie and I originally bought her so he could cuddle with her, but turns out he had other ideas. She has become his girlfriend, even though he has long-been neutered, and personally I have no problem with it. About twice a week, he pulls her out of his toy bin by the ear and "has personal time" with her. It isn't an aggression thing, in fact after the "deed" he licks her and literally falls asleep on her sometimes.

We have a younger female yorkie and her has NEVER tried to hump her or dominate her, in fact when she went into heat he didn't want to be near her...and SHE humped him, but that is another story alltogether.

Sometimes his penis gets stuck out a bit and we just dab a bit of lube on him and he is fine, it goes back in on its own...some say to put a bit of sugar on it, then he will lick it and help lube himself naturally. Either way, we let him have his fun...
luv_my_yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!