YT 500 Club Member

Default I am confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by La Princesa
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
Please note that this is an English-only forum, thus your post in a foreign language was deleted. Thank you.

-Admin
That is discrimination... where in the YT rules does it say that you cannot speak in any other language other than english?
This is not discrimination in any way. This is a privately-owned forum and there is no way for us to police posts or threads written in any language other than English. Thus we do not allow posts that are in any language other than English.

The YorkieTalk Terms of Use state:

You agree that YorkieTalk owns the server(s) that you post messages or pictures on and that YorkieTalk may do whatever they wish with their servers. You agree that anything you write or post or reveal on YorkieTalk will only be deleted or removed at YorkieTalk's discretion. You agree that any posts or threads that are on YorkieTalk may be deleted by YorkieTalk moderators or administrators at any time for any reason.

No one is forcing you or anyone to be a part of this site. But there are rules and regulations here which are clearly stated.

-Admin
I feel bad for you. I am so sorry that someone would mistreat you like this. The situation is very crazy. I think everyone one, no matter how they feel, is going to support you here on YT. If she could not afford to pay, then she should have sent your lil dog back. She has no shame! This is what i said with a translation of what was said how is that offensive to anyone in Spanish or English how is offering someone support in their native language offensive to people

Is saying words or phrases in other languages is against the rules it should be posted that it is against the rules so no one breaks them.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!