Thread: Petco Grooming?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 04:43 PM   #11
7TimesBlessed
YT Addict

definitely do some research and get lots of opinons....I've taken my yorkie to PetCo at different times but last yr I met an amazing young lady who did such a great job on her ...tipping the ears, etc....but she left ...I searched her out but by the time I would catch up to where she was grooming she would already have left....3 different places....when I finally caught up w her she told me all about the horror stories at each place....from smoking to the contraptions they hang from the ceiling, etc....everywhere she worked they were annoyed because she took her time because she didn't want to hurt the dogs..........now she is 3 hrs away and working for a woman who adores her and likes what she does....she now has her doing ALL the yorkies...sorry this is so long but my point is there is so much that goes on at vets and groomers that ya need to be cautious..........i now have a groomer who I really like and she and her assistant do all the dogs.......i agree w the person who said to go to a regular groomer to start with.........
7TimesBlessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!