View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 11:19 AM   #1
Stella's mom
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Help!! Aggressive Behavior Beginning

I'm posting this for my daughter who has a 10 month, muscular male yorkie. He weighs around 10lbs which I swear is mostly muscle. Over the weekend Barkley found a plastic bottle cap and my daughters significant other was going to retreive it. Barkley gets behind a end table in the den which he does when he gets something he shouldn't. The boyfriend couldn't get to him so he moved the table out of the way. When he tried to get the cap Barkley started growling and snarling showing teeth. The boyfriend has always been the dominate one with him so this was a unwelcome surprise. My daughter called me today and last night Barkley grabbed a piece of her clothing, ran under the table and did the same with her. She said he just goes from being good to terrible in seconds. This type of behavior is not acceptable, especially since she was bitten in the face as a child. He was purchased as a baby and has never been mistreated in anyway. I know YTer's have dealt with everything so your advise will be much appreciated.
Stella's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!