View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 10:22 AM   #1
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

Star New Fleecie Fun Toys For Sale!!

Ok here they are the Fleecie's they come in 2 shapes(for now) and lots of colors. I have the Fleecie Crinkle Ball and The Fleecie Squeaky Ropes.

Ropes: The ropes are made with a built in squeaker sewn in for saftey in the middle they are very tight so they will not come loose or pose a choking hazzard (like a few of the others i have seen that were too loos and the dog could get it's head stuck in) These are fun fun fun!

Balls: The balls are super fun. I was not able to do a squeaker in them but i will make them crinkle balls so they will be full of sound for the babies.they are light weight and sturdy so they will last for a very long time.

Pricing: The Ropes will be $7.00 which includes the squeaker inside
The Balls will be $5.00 which includes the crinkle inside

Shipping: Shipping will be $2.00 on the first and free shipping on the second item. If you order 3 it will be $3.50 and if you order 7 or more shipping is free(limited time)

I hand make these myself so they are not made in china and these have been tested out by Peeka,Daisy and Boo! Peeka has always hated any toys but loves the Crinkle Fleecie Balls. Daisy is a heavy chewer and so far they have help up well to her pirahna jaws lol.

The Color Choices for the Ropes and the balls will be....

1.Pink,Green,Black
2.Pink,Purple,Black
3.Green,Blue,Black( this is also a good unisex color choice)
4.Orange,Green,Black(fun for Halloween) or for unisex( good for the GE if you want to order early)

Pics:Balls:

1.Pink,Green,Black
2.Pink,Purple,Black
3.Green,Blue,Black
4.All 3 choices ( haven't taken a pic of the orange yet let me know if you want to see one)

I accept paypal
will take check or money order but has to clear the bank before shipping pm me if needed Thanks everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S4010280c.jpg (44.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg S4010282c.jpg (39.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg S4010281c.jpg (45.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg S4010279c.jpg (63.2 KB, 36 views)

Last edited by Amber_lv; 10-04-2007 at 10:26 AM.
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!