View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 07:36 AM   #13
artie merlino
YT 500 Club Member

Love 1 Boy!

I have 3 Yorkies, 1 male Artie, he is almost 4 yrs. old (3 months to go) and his mate Abigail and she is almost 3 yrs. old and their 1 yr. old baby girl Tiffany Aloha. Artie and Abigail chose each other when I went to the Breeders
House to look @ her Litter, so they have been inseperable and in Love since then. Since I have had all 3 since they were Puppies, they are all Balanced, Socialized and well Trained, Artie even understands 3 Languages, surfs, kayaks, swims etc. Abigail rides a Ninja ZX9, especially during "Bike Week", she is usually on the local News. Artie is definitly alot easier to Train and as far as House Breaking, he learned in 2 days! The females take alot longer, hide
all your Area Rugs! Artie never marks my House or anyone's House, even in the presence of another male. I do Breed them so both are not Nuetered or Spayed, but if you have NO INTENTION of Breeding both males & females should be "Fixed" to eliminate marking, but it's still something that you have to "Train" him not to do! He is so much more lovable & affectionate, and he always wants to please you, where as both females are more independent and not as clingy, more aloof and stuck-up? It took me 2 1/2 yrs. to House
Break Abigail, and Tiffany is a year old and still has accidents!
Even though he is a male I still dress him in "Aloha Shirts", sweatsuits, cowboy outfits etc. he even wears a topnot w/a masculine bow!
Overall a male is better than a female and in my opinion males bond to women more, and females tend to bond with men?
Sorry this is such a long posts, I hope this helps at all? Good Luck in deciding
artie merlino is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!