View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 06:59 PM   #1
pixel
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Yorkie Penis Issue.

Hello, I found this community through a search engine because I've been extremely worried about my boy, Wookiee (original yorkie name huh?). He is around 2 years old and is neutered. The first day we brought him home he instantly fell in love with a stuffed cat I have. My boyfriend and I now call her Martina. Wookiee and Martina have a serious romantic history. We have 2 other dogs in our family and we have always thought that Wookiee humped the stuffed cat as a domination sort of thing.. since the other dogs are too big for him to dominate. He has been humping this stuffed cat for 2 years now and we send Martina in the washer every couple of weeks and there has never been an issue.. never changed fabric detergent or anything like that.

Wookiee greeted me this morning like he always does and i glanced down at his penis and it was still poking out.. usually he will hump Martina at night and the next morning his penis will be back in his body. Anyway, the tip of his penis was out and it was also extremely swollen.. which to my knowledge has never really happened... As the day went by i continued to check on his penis and around 7 hours later it looked like it had gone back in his body.. although it was still a tad swollen. An hour or so ago he was humping the stuffed cat again (seriously hes always humping her) and all of a sudden i hear him yelp and lick his penis. I panicked a bit and went to my dad.. he said we'd call in tomorrow and try to get him an appointment.

The only other time we have ever run into problems concerning his penis was when it had been awhile since his last grooming and the hair had grown too much around his penis. I am always very paranoid that something will get stuck between his skin and the actual penis so I try every day to check it. He is constantly licking himself so we always thought he was doing what he had to to keep himself clean.

I've taken Martina away and we are hopefully going to snag an appointment with the vet tomorrow. I have had a hard time thinking about anything but my poor baby Wookiee. He hasn't been yelping or anything since I took the stuffed cat away. Hes sleeping right now.. but I can't help but worry about him.

Do you all have any tips and should I not let him have his true love, Martina back?

I'm sorry this was so long-winded. I wanted to make sure not to leave anything out.
pixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!