View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 12:36 PM   #1
Rosie 1
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Oct.. Pic's of Shula, Godiva and Chipper

They were born 7/10 I keep getting asked if I'm keeping them all..?? The answer is YES.... Picture is Shula in front as always, Chipper to the right and Godiva in the rear to the left..Second pic is Shula in front Godiva to the right and Chipper in the back..They are just wonderful and have lovely conformation... Shula who is always in front is spitting image of her daddy.. Godiva looks like her mom and Chipper reminds me of his great ganddaddy.. Sedwick.. I love being able to see what shows up from the back ground and knowing the dogs involved over the last 20 yrs.. I see another thread on here as to pricing of dogs... Well, I would much rather pay more with less heart aches.. helter schelter breeders care nothing of health issues as they are just mass producing pups for the money and don't care what they breed as long as they get pups to sell. My dogs live very long healthy problem free lives.. we have one going on 18 in Nov and many over 15 yrs.. I think if one can say this about their dog breeding program that is worth so much more to me... As to buying expensive dogs you have to make sure you know what you are buying.. I see dogs with no pedigrees being sold for just as much as those with.. do to size.. A dog pound dog in one yrs time will cost you $1100.00 on and average size dog and this dose not include spaying or neutering.. It all cost money no matter what you do..
Attached Thumbnails
Oct.. Pic's of Shula, Godiva and Chipper-2007-oct-2-shula-front-right-chipper-back-left-godiva.jpg   Oct.. Pic's of Shula, Godiva and Chipper-2007-oct-2-shula-front-rightgodiva-back-chipper.jpg  
Rosie 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!