Thread: Fleas Eggs
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 10:21 AM   #7
sweetr72
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruizersmummy View Post
I have been in an ongoing battle with fleas in my house, I flea dip my fur babys three times a week and put frontline on them and flea colars, but still have fleas in the house. I dont mean a little bit, the house is infested! I have bombed it about 6 times now in the last 2 months! I dont even stay there anymore! I stay at my mothers house cause the fleas are so bad. My furkids seem to be doing well with no fleas. But the house? I have no other options. I have even bought raid flea spay that I spray on ME before I walk into the house! Then I spray it in the house as I walk, that has so far been the only way I can go into there! I did buy a flea comb that I brush my furkids with as I am giving them the flea bath and it works great! It not only take the fleas off them it gets the eggs off too!

So I wish you luck. And if something works let me know!
Sounds like you need a exterminator at this point? I have never had fleas so bad..sounds horrible!! Have you tried Advantage..sometimes if you use the same thing to long it wont work anymore..Advantage always works great for us!! I only bought Frontline to try it out but swear by Advantage..

Dawn
sweetr72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!