View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 07:04 AM   #1
myjordash
YT Addict

Default Day 62....we had the 2nd X-Ray....QUESTION....

And it showed 4 DEFINITE, and MAYBE 5 if one was hiding. The Doctor did comment, that they were very long....not necessarily big....but long. They pretty much went from one side of the X-ray to the other. The heads looked small....like MAYBE the size of a Quarter, and I would say the Spine looked to be the size of a Dollar Bill. So you all that responded told me this X-Ray is important to know whether she can deliver the pups....what would you think based on this info? The mom is about 6 3/4 lbs, so she is not a TINY Mom. When we asked the Dr. his opinion on the size of the pups, he said

Doctor: "if she has any problem delivering them, don't wait, take her for a C-Section immediately.".

Me: "do you think she will have a problem?"

Doctor: "is the father larger than her?"

Me: "no, just a little smaller"....(he is about 5 3/4 to 6 lbs)

Doctor: "is this her first litter?"

Me: "no this is her 2nd litter, with the same Father, and she had no problems with the first litter, at all."

Doctor: "Then she should be fine."

So I want to know you all think, cuz I want to make sure we are doing EVERYTHING right. The nearest E.R. Vet is about 15 to 20 minutes away. We know where it is, and we will keep them on call....but I just want to know what your opinion is based on the X-Ray.

Thanks In Advance!

Audrey
myjordash is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!