View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 06:07 AM   #6
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura
You can't be mad at the teacher, she doesn't have time to be upset and worry about someone else's job. All she can really do is make the report. In every profession there are good and bad people. It is not fair to the children, to you, or to the teacher; but is just part of life.

At my children's school, 5-6 grade, we had this horrible, stupid woman who was in charge of gifted children and buses. I don't even know what she taught initially. My son is a genius, but also ADHD (now a senior!hooray!) She told me, my husband, the principle, a counselor, and the entire teaching staff of my son - that a child could pull STRAIGHT A's from kindergarden through the 5th grade because his teachers pitied him. It was just one of the nutty things she said, but she is now Vice Principle. It is the only thing they can do with her to get her away from the children (and parents). Everyone I know that dealt with her reported her. My stomach flips when I see her, still.

Luckily, MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT LIKE THIS! Sometimes, all you can do is report it, close your eyes, and hope for the best.
i cant believe they actually promoted her
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!