View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 10:27 AM   #13
its stephyylove
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattiesmom View Post
WOW! What interesting neighborhoods. I hope that the next interesting thing is something much more mild and of the good variety.

The most interesting things that have happened our street were:

1) waking up to find a strange horse looking in my front windows

2) the pig that ran across our back yard

3) many years ago having my young children capture a peacock that was "just passing through"
A peacock? haha.. Wierd things that hnave happened in my neighborhood:
Farm caught fire
Pig got loose and was running around the neighborhood
Rabid fox ran through my yard
A turkey tried to make a nest in my grandmothers garden.. She was behind the fence and through a brick near it to scare it and it charged at her.. she was no very happy
Many deer have run through here.. once some old guy tried chasing it.. I'm not sure why..
My neighbor and her friend got tipsy one night and drove her firends car on top of the train tracks.. it was like 11 PM and the train came and they booked it because the car wouldnt come off the tracks.. they never got caught though.. It was also the 70s
Just this past year a guy got hit my the train..
Some kids put a picnic table in the middle of the street
Same kids repeatedly pulled the fire alarm at the school at 2 AM
My neighbor flipped some guys car upside down.. and all of other things to this neighbor but there was years and years of something going on about something the guy did to my neighbor.
My moms best friends brother was hit by a car too.

I think thats about it.. theres probably more.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!