View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 06:52 PM   #1
Sookie
My Four Sweet Babies
Donating Member

Default Our Street is Doomed

I am beginning to think my entire street is just bad luck. It started when the people across the street parked their car on some dry leaves one night (this was wintertime) and we woke up to the brightest bedroom - their car was on fire. It just melted to the street.

Next, less than a year ago we awoke to the bright bedroom again - three houses on fire - one of which burned to the ground and the other two badly burned. One is still not finished being repaired. Half way through the house repair of that house, it was set on fire again.

Then, of course, there was the matter of our neighbor being shot and killed in Iraq two weeks ago.

This morning I was lyng in bed - it was very early and Kalina just woke me up to take her out. I hear a sound CRASH, CRASH. Run to the window. My next door neighbor had gone into her house to get her lunch for work (her car was supposedly in park but running) and the car just took off on its own, crossed the street, drove between two parked cars and made a complete turn, facing the opposite direction. How odd is that?

I wonder what'll happen next? Hopefully nothing!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!