View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 09:53 PM   #62
BellaPOOCH
Yorkie Yakker

Default Let's try not to speak ill of those we personally don't know..

I am sorry you experienced negative customer service from both "What a Pup Wants" aka Barks Pup Avenue and My Spoiled Pup. I am not personally familiar with the latter, but I do know the owner of the first company mentioned.

This is the first time I have heard of a bad experience on Dayphne's website and if you would like to personally email me; I will contact Dayphne and see to it that the matter is taken care of to your liking.

However, you and I both know....as well as the rest of the forum; that after one bad experience, you will be most likely to share your experience with 10 times more people than with a bad experience. For that, I am sorry for both you and the Dayphne's company.

Do you realize that she has an extensive background in pet supplies and was one of the FIRST online pet boutiques? She also has a family to take care of as well. Now, I am not saying that this gives her the right to take your money and not ship product; BUT what I do know for a FACT is that there are about 7 other pet boutiques in the country that had her former name (which is why she changed it) and when she sent the Designer the order (like yours, for example); most often the product was being sent to a similar stores name due to the incomptency of the Designer, NOT Barks Pup Avenue.

As any small business owner, exactly what did you attempt to do to resolve the matter BEFORE threatening to take legal action?

But before you get into the "I am going to straighten this company out" try and find out WHY you never received your product. Always try to get a hold of the company owner, as in todays economics and the state of our country and how that affects how we live and work; I am sure there is a valid excuse as to why. Not to mention a load of potential technical issues: lost orders (it happens), failed email servers (this also happens and the online company never receives the order) or maybe it is the designer. Maybe they were overwhelmed with orders and your order was overlooked. And what about the charge? Did you see the order charged to your CC? Who was it by? Barks Pup Avenue or a Designer?

Keep in mind....any product you buy--whether it is from an online retailer or offline retailer, comes from a designer. Especially in this industry. If you contact the Designer and tell them you bought the product from ABC Pet Boutique and you never received the product; ask them what the best way to solve the problem may be. You might also want to ask them if they ever received an order for your product (especially if they are drop shipping for the pet boutique/retailer).

And please, don't mistake my response to your comment on the forum. I am simply saying that you or anyone else for that matter, really shouldn't "go off" about any one particular online retailer or offline pet boutique unless you have more than just your own poor experience to go on. It's not fair to penalize their overall sales potential, for if you simply didn't get along with a sales clerk or if your product was simply lost in the mail.

I do know that many of her products were drop shipped in the past; however now she is stocking inventory. So, if this is a recent experience, I am VERY surprised. And in any case, CALL THE DESIGNER. And if you need assistance with locating the Designer; please let me know and I will forward you the contact information.

Please contact me if the matter was never resolved and I will see to it that it is. You may contact me at: wholesale@bellapooch.com

In regards to Teacups and Diva Pup; Teacups does sell puppies and also has one of the most successful pet boutiques in the country. I can't vouche for the quality of their puppies, as I myself am very much against puppymills and anything remotely similiar (not that I am saying that Teacups sells puppymill puppies, for I don't know); BUT....I know of another business woman in this industry who is very successful and she knows Kim very well and she respects Kim in this industry.

So, unless you personally know Kim, the owner of Teacups, perhaps you should do some research before critizing and publicly stating that "we" shouldn't shop at Teacups. Now, Diva Pup - I checked out the website and well, yes, it definitely specializes in the Puppy Breeder NETWORK with a VERY LONG LIST of standards that ALL Breeders must follow. See: http://divapup.com/standards.asp

I personally recommend rescues, human societies and of the like. But if someone wants to purchase a pure breed from a reputable breeder, it's their business, not yours. Again, it's really best not to slam a company without knowing a thing about the owners or what the company does.

So, please don't take any of my response negatively for it's not meant to be. I am simply stating FACTS that I DO know of and what my research has proven and overall, I just don't believe it's a good idea to speak ill of those you personally don't know.

Sincerely,

Sidney
Bella POOCH
Senior Luxury Pet Boutique Consultant, Niche Industry Expert, Speaker & Wholesale Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittie123
I just want to warn people stay away from BARKSPUPAVENUE and MY SPOILED PUP!!!! I found the barks pup avenue site on the pamperedpuppy link above and had the worst experience ever, I had to threaten legal action just to get my money back when 6 months after ordering I didn't get anything!! And My Spoiled Pup is the worst customer service known to man, she's very rude and I know several other people have had the same experience with her!

I also wanted to add that I know Diva Pup is a mass puppymill breeder and Teacups Puppies is a pet shop in Florida that brokers puppies. SO you might not want to give either of them your business!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!