View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 04:55 PM   #9
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

i hate apartment life ....... ok........ i have had in teh past every single dog i owned go outside to potty..... BUT i moved out of my parent house and into my own apartment with my fiance, we moved onto the second story.....I am 22 years old and allready have really bad arthritis which is why i cant go up and down the stairs to take him potty every two seconds, AND he isnt exactly "legal" yet in our complex (if you know what i mean)..... but i agree with you yorkiepower... if only it was an option (unfortunatly it isnt).... i have had another thought too, he has gotten bigger so he pees more, and the pad gets more saturated quicker (he has 4 pads to choose from at any given time) ..... i dont think he likes to pee where it allready has like two or so pee spots on it.....so he would rather use teh carpet instead....... but..... he also cried like no other when i cut his nails (which he usually just relaxes and thinks of it as a massage) and i didnt even trim anything !!!..lol... such a drama king..... anyways, so now i am also thinking it is a cry for attention because i went back to school and work and am gone most the day (guess my fiance isnt the same as having me with him....... because it isnt like hes alone)
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!