View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 06:37 PM   #1
GG3
YT Addict

Question Just back from the vet

Roxy just got home from another healthy check up. My vet is a yorkie owner also. He had three at one time and one passed. So he really loves her. He has pic's of his yorkie's and his daughter in his office and also nice pic's of the yorkie pups she had framed. My mom wants her to have one litter of pups. He said it is a very fun experience and said he is all for it. He told us when her first heat will be and before her second to bring her in for her shots so she gets them before she is pregnant. He also said he will get us in touch with the person he breaded his yorkie with and takes care of. He said the yorkie boy is much smaller than her so she will deliver safe without a c-section. My vet has an animal hospital. I had other dogs and have taken them to other vets and have never been so impressed with him. He dont want to sell you every little thing and isnt out for the money. He gives alot of stuff for free. Last visit he gave her a dose of advantage for free. This time since she is getting older off nutical he gave her vitamins and also an ear wash for free because she has a slight ear infection. He did also give us an antibiotic for the ear infection. He isn't out to get you he really loves animal. I made my mom go with me to this visit and she was saying she really likes him. He also takes care of all the K9 police dogs in the city. What do you think???
GG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!