View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 01:55 PM   #8
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Update..good & bad

Just got back from the evaluation, unfortunatly the guy doesn't think he'll be able to help Gizmo because Gizmo is fine with his obedience and commands. After working with him, he said he feels it's probably neurological; could be a tumor maybe in his brain (boxer are prone to getting cancer) or even something like bipolar disorder (which I totally see, because one second Gizmo's fine, the next he's not). He did say that he doesn't think Gizmo needs to be put to sleep though! I'm so happy about that, and I think my mom feels a lot better as well! Tomarrow Gizmo has to get his rabies shots, so my moms going to talk to the vet about any xrays, medicine, treatment, etc. that they can do to try and see what the root of this is. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that something will be able to be done, and that it won't be too costly.

Another thing I liked about this guy was that he was honest, he was like "I could take him here and work with him and take your money, but that's what I would be doing is just taking your money because I don't think anything is wrong with his obedience"

I also got some tips on how to get Rocky to stop barking at other dogs in the neighborhood too!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!