View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 11:52 AM   #1
Dina_Nichole
I Love My Munchkins!
Donating Member

Smile Hair color question

Hi everyone, this is nothing important and pretty much just a curious question. Paisley had the typical black and tan hair as a baby. Now that she's getting older it's like she can't make up her mind on what color she wants to be, LOL. About a month ago (she would have been about 6 months old) she had so much light color coming through so I shaved her hair all off. I figured this way it could grow in one color. Now about a month later I swear it seems like her back hair is getting darker again. (not black but darker) her head was very light and tons of silver on top but now all the silver is turning like a gold/blonde color but her cheeks are more tan. Also, it seems like the tan is working its way up and her entire head may change to that color. I was just curious if anyone elses baby's hair did so much changing at this age. I'd love to see pics if she/he was similar to Paisley. I guess I'm just curious to know what color she will be in time to come. it doesn't matter at all to me, just curious here.

First pic she was about 4 1/2 months old

Second pics is when I shaved her about a month ago

Last two pics were just taken a few days ago. She' about 7 months now.
Attached Thumbnails
Hair color question-400-644-x-483-.jpg   Hair color question-401-483-x-644-.jpg   Hair color question-403-526-x-483-.jpg   Hair color question-402-483-x-644-.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!