View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 07:53 AM   #7
yorkiegirl83
Love My Furbabies!
Donating Member

I can so relate to what you are going through. I have really bad panic disorder and anxiety and I gained 50 lbs this past year from the medications I was on, lack of exercise and a poor diet.

I just got a major wake up call two weeks ago when my dr said I had high blood pressure so I got busy on eating better and moving a little more and I've dropped 6 lbs in a week and a half. And better yet, my blood pressure is down enough to where I don't need meds, yay!

You can lose the weight for sure! Maybe start doing small things, like only drink water (if you don't already do that)... then the week after you have done that well, eat an extra fruit or veggie a day.. then keep adding on and before you know it all that weight will come right off!!

I fit into NONE of my old clothes by a long shot, so I went out and got two pairs of pants and a few tops in my current size. I think it's important to feel you look good at whatever size, so don't beat yourself up too much! Maybe go out and get an outfit that makes you feel great at the size you are now.. and when you lose all the weight you can look back and see how far you came!
yorkiegirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!