View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 05:38 AM   #4
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Hey girl! yeah sounds like your day sucked! Im sure your haircut is really cute, it just takes some time to get used to such a drastic change!

I get swimmers ear once every couple years and its the ONLY time I actually went to the Emergency Room. I totally hear ya on ear infections, they are HORRIBLE! I got vicadin at the hospital for mine and it did nothing for me, I went and bought tylenol 8 hour and took it every 4 hours... and it worked amazing! much better than vicadin! If you are in pain, try the tylenol... it also reduces swelling

As for the weight gain, well thats quite a bit and as you know pretty unhealthy... but don't let it get you down, let it motivate you! You'll do it, you'll lose the weight! What really helps me is weighing myself often. Over the course of my last relationship (9 years) I had gained 55 pounds. From a size 5 (when I was 19) to a size 14 (at 25). Well I decided to do something about it and lost 30 of those pounds, went to a size 8 and felt much better about myself ... I will never be a size 5 again, and Im ok with that. Im not a girl anymore, my hips filled out and all that good stuff that happens with age. But during the years I gained the weight i never had a scale, so I didnt know. When I decided to lose weight I got a scale. Here it is 4 years later almost and I am within 6lbs of that weight loss. I mean in 4 years Ive gained 6lbs back. But now I am working on losing that 6lbs before it gets to where Im trying to lose 20+ lbs. ya know? (cuz that was HARD!!)

(((HUGS))) to you!!! You sound like you need a hug!

Chin up girl, you'll do it! Im sure you are still pretty and I know you will get back to your old self with a bit of time
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!