View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 03:44 AM   #1
patty58
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Default Hey Graylene....

I think you have sent your spirits to Texas. First of all I find it hard to believe in ghosts or possession but...... We have had Murfee for 4 years and he has always, from day one, slept all night. Last night he was going nuts about 11:30 squeeking his binky...over and over and over. Between that and my snoring...yes I snore....Richard got up and came into the couch. Well Murfee still wouldn't stop with the binky so Richard came back to the bed. I decided to come into the couch since Murfee always stays with me and Richard got up and poked a hole in the binky so it would stop squeeking. Murfee had an odd smell to him almost like he had rolled in something but I was too tired to clean him. I put my glasses and phone on the ottoman. When I got up about 5:30 to let Murfee out, I reached over to get my glasses but they weren't there, so I got up and let him out and thought maybe they just fell off. I came back to the couch to lay back down but Murfee just started whining and crying so I got up again and tried to find my glasses. Looked for about 5 monutes and found them at the end of the couch all bent out of shape and one of the lens missing...mmmmmm strange....still couldn't find the phone. Finally found a little cross and the ring all bent out of shape (they were both attached to the phone). Then I found the lens from my glasses in front of the couch...still not phone. I finally found the phone at the other end of the couch. The smell is gone from Murfee but he is still a little clumsy and is having a little trouble jumping up into the chair with me My daughters theory is 1. either my sleep apnea was really acting up last night and he was trying to keep me awake 2. ghosts (she is a great believer) 3. possession. Now mind you this is a brand new house, only 3 months old. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm strange
patty58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!