View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 08:42 PM   #4
Txgurl06
RIP Skoshi! Love You
Donating Member

came from this website

http://www.kitchenlink.com/ch/2002/d...krecipes2.html

Make double-strength coffee by measuring 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per cup (serving) in your coffee maker: The drink will be even more authentic if you use Starbucks beans and grind them yourself just before brewing.

Makes 2 "Grande" Drinks

COFFEE

* 3/4 cup double-strength coffee, cold
* 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
* 1 cup low-fat milk
* 2 cups ice

1. Make double-strength coffee by brewing with twice the coffee required by your coffee maker: That should be 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per each cup of coffee. Chill before using.
2. To make drink, combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth. Pour into two 16-ounce glasses, and serve with a straw.

CARAMEL

For this version, add 3 tablespoons of caramel topping to the original recipe and prepare as described. Top each glass with whipped cream and drizzle additional caramel over the whipped cream.

MOCHA

For this version, add 3 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup to the original recipe and prepare as described. Top each glass with whipped cream, if desired.

i used the senseo coffee machine and if this is what your using then just use one pod on 1 cup. (makes like half a coffee mug) and then i stuck that in the freezer to get cold fast! this may not look like enough but it makes 2 glasses (not coffee mugs but glasses of the frapp) after everything is added!

also i recommend 3 cups of ice in the blender instead of 2! i also did the 3 tablespoons of caramel
Txgurl06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!