View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 08:26 PM   #1
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Gizmo's getting evaluated

I've posted before on here about Gizmo, my mom's boxer (Rocky's best friend as well) and how he is sometimes aggressive towards people. The past few weeks my moms been planning on taking him in to put him down because she can't trust him and never knows what he's going to do. After talking to my dad, I found out that when my dad is around, Gizmo is a totally different dog then with my mom. He is well-behaved, CAN be trusted, and doesn't growl or threaten to bite people. From his actions, I think he's just really protective of my mom, and we found out after the fact that his mom was mean so he more than likely inherited that as well. So anyways, tomorrow, my dad and I are taking Gizmo to a guy that was recommended to my dad to rehabilitate him. For those who don't know, Gizmo's been through training, but the trainer said he'll probably always be aggressive like this. So tomorrow this guy is going to evaluate Gizmo and see if he thinks he'll be able to work with him. I'm so excited that theres finally hope! I've been pushing my mom to take Gizmo somewhere else, and it's been really tough on my mom, so my dad kinda made the decision. We weren't going to tell her, just surprise her but today she called me and said she's taking Gizmo TOMORROW to put him to sleep.

Please pray for Gizmo that there will be a miracle, he CAN get rehabilitated, and my mom will have it a lot easier with him! She's so stressed out, she loves him to death, probably treats him better than she treats me, LOL! She's cried non stop over this, she's so afraid of him attacking someone, so I'm hoping that this guy is not only able to help Gizmo out, but if he does that it gives my mom a peace of mind. It would mean a lot to me! I hate to see my mom suffering, but I would also hate for Gizmo's life to end because he's only 4yrs old and still has so much ahead of him!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!