Thread: Bad Groomers
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 10:20 AM   #7
Erin
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydergurl View Post
Erin, you are very fortunate to find that groomer! And the way you know she is good, is by the fact that your baby runs up the porch to see her! In the past, when I brought my babies to various groomers, they were shaking and clinging to me! Needless to say, I don't bring them to anyone. I have learned how to do it myself. The only thing I can't do is cut their nails. It scares me too much that I might hurt them. So, I just bring them into our Vet and have the girls there do it.
I know I am! That is why we pay her very well. The funny part is that I own clippers, a grooming table, scissors, etc. but they love her so much that we take them to her! She gives Loki the best haircut and she is SO sweet to Sam who is just a monster about the whole thing. She insists we come for nail trims even when I can cut them at home so that she can give them treats and cuddles. She loves them!!

BTW nails are not so scary. Once in a while you make one bleed but give them a cookie and they are fine and forget all about it. Mine are SO dramatic about getting their nails done. They squirm and scratch me. It helps to have two people to hold them. Shove some peanut butter in their mouths and smear it all around. Clip quickly while they lick it all off!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!