View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 12:54 PM   #360
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENISE517 View Post
Hey everyone...its me...i'm still crying, happy, excited, heck, I'm all emotional...lol Last night was the best night ever. It was soooooooo wonderful having her sleep in bed with us all night and snuggle. She's at work today with me and sleeping on my desk as usual. The guys here are all in amazement...(remember they thought i was a nut case yesterday for making up the flyers and following thru with my dream info) lol

God is Great!!!!!!!!!

Maddie is so happy to be home

Jill contacted me this morning and wanted to give the guy one of her babies, Justis. She is going to retire her from breeding and thought she would be wonderful for the man, since she is so kind hearted and wonderful. She just wanted to give her to the man (lewis is his name) I was soooo excited. I called him with the wonderful news, and he said, thanks so much, but he just couldn't Maddie was so special to him and he didnt know if he'd ever feel the same about another dog. He's going to think about it, but he doubts it.

It was sooo wonderful and caring of JIll to offer this. We figured an older yorkie would be better since he is an older gentleman. I told him we just wanted to find a way to repay him beside what I had already given him.

He said Maddie being home with her family was payment enough. We are going to go see him tomorrow

attach is a few pics of Maddie on my desk her at work...Man she looks so different...lol lol lol

hehehehehehehehehehehehe
wow...i bet you are really loving having her home. how great. it was wonderful of Jill to offer her baby. and for him to not take it just shows how much he really cared for maddie. i think it is great that you are taking her to visit him. maybe you visiting him will help him heal as well. and it sounds like you have yourself a great dog-sitter if you ever need it

congrats again...i just cant' say it enough. hugs to you, your daughter, and maddie
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!