View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 12:04 PM   #6
YorkieMom55
All Dogs Go To Heaven
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
With everyones caring, kindness, and generosity here. I mean I am literally just amazed and overwhelmed. Sitting here reading about everyone wanting to be so helpful towards Denise, Lewis, and Jill....MAN - it is just such a wonderful thing and it brings tears to my eyes. I have been sitting here crying, bawling my head off reading all of these threads and everyones replies, I just don't even know what to say.

To be honest, I never knew so MANY caring people existed in this world today. And that's the truth. I could go on and on with words, but could never say how truly wonderful my HEART feels right now. You people seriously just blow me away. Everyone's kindness and willing to help others is just the most touching thing ever.

Just unbelievable.

Man oh man, you guys are THE BEST!!!!!
Brooke, I'm going to agree with you and include you also in that statement. Stedman & Tatum are so lucky to have you in their lives & so are we. I'm right with you crying all day. It's been an emotional journey and it's great to cry with this beautiful ending or should I say "new beginning". Jeanie
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!