View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 09:02 AM   #1
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

Default Lewis.....you Are My Angel.

Lewis...I can never find the words to tell you how greatful I am to you, and I will never be able to repay you for being my family and Maddie's angel. You are a gift from God. You kept my baby safe and well taken care of when I couldnt. I thought she was dead. I knew I had to ck into my dream and I feel it was Gods way of leading me to you and Maddie. Its so AMAZING... That she is back in my arms. Not only have you given me the best gift, but my childrens eyes had so much joy in them that has been missing since Maddie was gone. My children, husband and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You are wonderful caring man and you did not have to do what you did. I know you loved Maddie (Paris) and was hurt being without her last night. I hope in time you'll be able to take Jill up on her offer so that you can have a Maddie of your own. Not only have you touched my families' life, but you have touched the 100's of people on here too. Its so good to know there are still wonderful honest people in this world.

Lewis you will always be with us. You are now Maddie's new Step-Daddy. I promise you I will keep in contact with you and bring Maddie over. You know you'll be the first person I call when I need a sitter. Thank you for the wonderful gift you have given back to all of us.

May God Bless your life and keep you in his care. I have been touched by an Angel...and you are that Angel.

Forever in my hearts,
Denise, Dan, Lauryn, Lexi Winningham
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!