View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 06:31 PM   #8
Ashley V
♥ Chip ♥ Smokey ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe mint View Post
I went to the doctor today and they told me I have strep. He says I have probably been fighting it for quite a while and he thinks that might be the cause of my headaches...my body trying to fight it off. He gave me a shot of antibiotics and some z-pak for the strep. he also gave me some meds for the headache. he says that if the headaches do not go away with the strep, he wants to run some test...

anyway, my reason for this post is because maggie will not leave my side (except when hubby feeds her LOL) she is right next to me all the time, and when I am laying down, she is on top of me. If I get up to go to the bathroom or get a drink, she is jumping up wanting me to hold her. She is soooooooooooo sweet!!!! She is my very own therapy dog

That is very sweet! What a good baby!

You know what's strange... I have strep really bad right now too, but mine won't go away! I've tried amoxicillin, z-pack, and now I'm on levaquin. I've had it since the beginning of this month. Tomorrow I'm going to an ENT to see what's up. I hope you can get over it! This is miserable!

Karley Marissa born 1/20/12 weighing 8 lbs 11 oz and 21.5 inches long
Ashley V is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!