View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 04:51 PM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default OMGosh! The most fantastic news! Maddie's alive!

You aren't going to believe this! Denise's Maddie is alive and she is back with Denise! Praise the Lord! This has GOT to be the most amazing story on YT yet!

Denise sent me an email this morn...here is what she said:

i had the weirdest dream last night that was soooo real. i had a dream that a lady came into my work and was looking at my pic and said...omg. i've seen that dog. i told her the entire story about maddie and she said...honey i dont think she's dead. the lady next door to me has her. she even has on that same clip (which she had a clip on) she told me when i get off work to come ck it out for my self. she said she lived in colonial cress apts of morrison. (which we have) so after work i drove over there and sure enough outside on a little leash to pee was this little yorkie...my heart dropped and i began yelling maddie and sure enough she was so excited to see me. she looked different cause they had her hair realllllly short. well then this lady came out and said what are you doing with my dog. i said did you just get her a few months ago and the lady said yes, my son's friend sold her to me. i ask if he was a college kid and she said yes. i told her the story, paid her the money she had paid that kid and had maddie back.

omg connie i cried like a baby when i woke up and it wasnt true. but you better believe, i'll be taking a trip over to colonial cress and asking people if they've seen her. i know what sounds sooo stupid, but the dream was sooo sureal. i at least have to ck it out. i'm sure its nothing, but i must see for myself.

Denise then called me this morn and we talked about the possibility and she had gone over to the apartment complex and even saw the same place that was in her dream where she found Maddie! She talked to a cleaning lady there that told her there was a little yorkie that some guy had found and had a notice up in the office. Since it had been so long, the notice had been taken down and this lady just could not remember who the guy was. So, Denise went back there this afternoon to put up fliers everywhere in the area and while she was doing that, a guy called her and told her he had her dog! My gosh...she ran to his apartment and it WAS little Maddie! She looks very different because he had shaved her down, but it's Maddie! He has had her since she's been missing except for the first 2 weeks. That rotten kid that told Denise Maddie had been run over and thrown in a trash can must have sold her...then she must have run away from whomever he sold her to and then this honest guy found her. He was so nice and he loved little Maddie. He had taken her to a vet and it's funny they didn't scan her because he told them she was a lost dog. Makes you wonder about microshipping, huh? Anyway, he was in tears saying goodbye to Maddie but he was happy that she would be back where she belonged. This is SOOOOO very amazing! That dream she had was God's way of telling her to go look for Maddie! I just cried tears of joy when I talked to Denise! My gosh...I know there's more to say, but I want you all to know the unbelievable and happy news! OMGosh! I'm practically doing cartwheels here. I told Denise I'd put it on YT and she was going to have Lauryn send me a picture to post, but right now something is wrong with my email and it can't connect....as soon as I can get it to work, I'll post the picture!

Praise the Lord...Maddie is alive and well and back where she belongs!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!