View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 09:58 AM   #1
girlybella
YT 1000 Club Member

Default No interest in Dry kibble

I got Bella on July 4th and she will be 6 months old on October 5th...since I got her she was not interested in her dry kibble so I started adding plain fat-free yogurt, or non-fat cottage cheese and that seemed to get her attention. My question is she now will not even touch her food or even look in its general direction without me adding something to it. I am wondering if it is okay to continue adding this stuff to her food, long term. If not how do I go about getting her interested in her dry kibble? I also know the longer that I keep adding stuff to her kibble I know the harder it will be to get her to eat it plain. I am also concerned about the idea of just putting it down and she will learn to eat it because she will become hungry, because I have had quite a few throw-ups in the morning if she goes too long without food in her tummy, I know if I try this method, she will start having issues with this.
So I am stuck between a rock and a hard place and hopefully you all will have some ideas or advice for me.

Thanks!
girlybella is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!